North East Outreach thanks the incredible generosity of donors of all kinds, and we thank you for your continued support!
Monetary contributions are very important to our organization and you can be assured that your donations are making a direct impact on the Women and Children that come through our doors in their time of crisis.
Ways to donate:
- e-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (please set password as “NEOSS” for acceptance).
- Mail cheques to Box 2066 Melfort, SK S0E 1A0
- Secure credit card donations can be made below using Paypal or Canada Helps (see links at the bottom of the page).
- If you’re interested in setting up monthly donations by debit, please contact us.
DONATION WISH LIST
If you can help us by donating any of the items on our “Wish List” please bring your donation to 128 McKendry Ave West. There is a Donation Drop Off door, which is the first door on the East side of the building, and it is open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Please ring the door bell and the Shelter Worker on duty will assist you.
- Boys clothing for boys between the ages of 2 and 16 years of age. We do accept underwear as long as it is new/unworn.
- Ladies Underwear (must be new)
- Ladies Clothing in sizes Small & Medium
- Yoga Mats
- Apartment size freezers